Electrical Design Engineer (English)
- 's-Heer Arendskerke
- Opleidingsniveau HBO
- Uren per week 40
- Publicatiedatum 01-12-2022
Would you like to be part of the electrification initiative within Vermeer? Do you like to deal with complex systems consisting of multiple power systems, controllers and power electronics? We are the driver of developing electric solutions for our existing machines. There’s a large demand for fully electrified job sites, and you could be part of that evolution!
As an Electrical Design Engineer you invent, design, document, build and test new electrical solutions to meet the needs of our machine owners and operators. As a subject matter expert, you support testing, prototyping, manufacturing, sales and service. You are responsible for designing the electrical architecture and control systems to ensure that the design meets the requirements of customer needs.
What will you do?
- You will design and detail circuits, harnesses and assembly prints for reliability, manufacturability, cost effectiveness and safety.
- You will develop electrical schematics to power and grounding standards and creating documentation for the electrical systems of mobile industrial building machines.
- You troubleshoot and analyze electrical circuits.
- You will select/specify components and related ancillaries (such as enclosures/cabinets, cooling systems etc.)
- You will analyze production issues and create solutions.
- You will support, supervise and assist Technicians with all aspects of building and testing prototypes.
- You contribute to continuous improvement activities regarding electrical development methods, practices and standards.
- You will develop virtual and physical tests in order to verify designs as a part of the new product development process.
Who are you?
- You have knowledge of the programming, hydraulics, electronics durability, and serviceability of products.
- You are able to effectively manage time and resources to meet the needs and schedules of internal customers and respond immediately to production questions and challenges with solutions.
- You are able to provide informative and professional assistance when working with the public/customers and co-workers and maintain positive interpersonal relationships which encourage openness with customers and peers.
- You are able to maintain a high level of attention to detail.
- You are able to identify the root cause of defective parts, which may result from the prototyping, serial production or lifecycle phase.
What do you need?
- You need a 4-year college degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics with a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- You demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills in English. (Additionally, Dutch would be highly advantageous).
- A hands-on mentality is required.
- Having experience with or interest in mobile machinery is an advantage.
Wat do we offer you?
- Competitive salary + salary increase every year
- A 13th month depending on profit
- 25 vacation days + 13 ADV days
- Flexible working hours
- Home work allowance and home workplace design
Up to 15% domestic and/or international travel by car or plane may be required.
Are you interested in this job?
We are looking forward to your application! Please use the form and upload your resume and motivation.
~ Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated ~
Vragen over werken bij Vermeer ?
Laura van Gelder