Electrical Systems Engineer
- Nijverheidsstraat 20, 4458 AV, 's-Heer Arendskerke
- Opleidingsniveau HBO
- Uren per week 40
- Maandsalaris Marktconform
- Publicatiedatum 30-09-2020
- Sluitingsdatum 08-10-2020
The Electrical Systems Engineer leads the effort to develop, test and implement control systems in accordance with Vermeer standards and initiatives. This role develops electrical and control system design standards, reviews electrical/control system prototypes and performs audits. This position also trains and consults on electrical/control system design.
What are you going to do:
- You develop and write control systems specifications that direct software code development and test in application software code to specification. Perform tests and simulations on software and hardware;
- You create wiring diagrams and schematics, design wire harness, control panel, sensor mounting, and wire routing and specify control system components;
- You manage the work of 3rd party electrical suppliers including measuring key performance indicators such as lead time, manufacturing cost, and reliability;
- You identify electrical quality and reliability issues and implement solutions;
- You conduct electrical and control design training sessions, assist technical publications, marketing and sales with information required for product release. You provide instruction and guidance to engineering technicians in the assembly and testing of prototype designs;
- You design and consult on electrical/control systems i.e. assist in building prototypes that utilize control systems. You assist with control systems design changes related on existing machines and provide documentation required to implement changes; support service department including service trips;
- You keep abreast of the latest mobile controller technology and coordinate projects with design groups. You perform electrical component selection, failure analysis, and supplier quality control audits including communicating with procurement on vendor pricing, availability and applications.
Wat do you need:
- HBO bachelor degree in Electrical, Automotive, Agricultural or Mechanical Engineering;
- 5+ years’ experience in electrical and electronic controls design and/or equivalent combination of education and experience required;
- You like to work in teams;
- Prepared to travel 10-25% of your time on a yearly base.
- PLC, electrical panels and medium voltage;
- Familiarity with CAN Bus design and J1939 design specs;
- Control System Architecture, Theory, Design
- Electrical Symbols, schematics, basic electrical (relays circuits, load, Ohm’s law, etc.)
- Simulink, Zuken, Siemens Polaron;
- Standard Work, Guidelines, Functional Testing worksheets with Test Department;
- Writing Requirements, Specifications and Testing requirements;
What do we offer:
- A challenging job in a professional and ambitious family owned growing company with highly qualified innovative machines;
- Competitive salary depending on age and experience;
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days;
- An annual End year bonus depending on the result of the company;
- Participation in a collective pension fund and a collective health insurance.
Does this job offer the challenges you are looking for? Then we look forward to receiving your application using the form below, please complete with CV and motivation.
Acquisition is not appreciated.