- 's-Heer Arendskerke
- Opleidingsniveau HBO
- Uren per week 40
- Publicatiedatum 13-10-2020
- Sluitingsdatum 20-10-2020
As Parts Specialist you are responsible for a world class spare parts operation. Your key objective is to support our dealers being successful in the lifecycle market. Helping with parts queries, fulfilling orders, assuring the right parts are available in our regional warehouse, and continuously looking for improvements together with our professional logistics service provider, e.g. reducing lead times, increasing inventory turns, etc.
To build strong relationships with your internal and external customers, it is important you understand your customers and you are a strong communicator.
You need analytical skills to manage lifecycle inventory financially and work with customer support metrics (e.g. inventory levels, ROCE, inventory obsolescence, fill rate, back order management, etc.).
What are you going to do:
- You provide world class customer service towards your internal and external customers through regular dialogue and feedback with dealers and departments;
- You take the lead in managing the inventory in our regional PDC (=Parts Distribution Center) together with local stakeholders and the global PDC team;
- You proactively work together with your colleagues from other departments to look for and implement continuous improvement possibilities;
- You create standard processes to support the business metrics, system requirements and customer needs.
Wat do you need:
- HBO Bachelor degree level in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or similar;
- Experience in international customer service, logistics and planning preferred;
- Minimum 2 years experience managing inventory and inventory systems and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to provide informative and professional assistance when working with your customers and colleagues and maintain positive interpersonal relationships which encourage openness;
- Ability to create accurate, professional and error-free documents in a timely manner;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- In-depth knowledge of inventory management;
- Demonstration of strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Basic knowledge of international logistics (e.g. transport modalities, customs regulations, etc.);
- Ability to be flexible, work under pressure, and manage confrontation in high pressure situations;
- Willing to travel international by car or plane 10% of your time.
What do we offer:
- A challenging job in a professional and ambitious family owned growing company with highly qualified innovative machines;
- Competitive salary depending on age and experience;
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days;
- An annual end year bonus depending on the result of the company;
- Participation in a collective pension fund and a collective health insurance.
If you have questions about this role you can contact Ferry Jacobs, Customer Service Manager, 06-89923686.
Does this job offer the challenges you are looking for? Then we look forward to receiving your application using the form below, please complete with CV and motivation.
Acquisition is not appreciated.