- Nijverheidsstraat 20, 4458 AV, 's-Heer Arendskerke
- Opleidingsniveau HBO
- Uren per week 40
- Maandsalaris Marktconform
- Publicatiedatum 30-09-2020
- Sluitingsdatum 08-10-2020
As a Technical Buyer you are responsible for transitioning suppliers from outside parties and developing new suppliers to achieve cost and production timeline goals. The buyer must be an energetic individual who thrives in an environment with limited daily direction as they strive to meet the company visions set forth by leadership.
What are you going to do:
- You assist Production Control to ensure that production schedules are met, lead times are reduced and inventory turns are increased. You respond to production schedule changes by tracking purchased parts and suggest schedule changes to Production Control due to parts restrictions if necessary;
- Select and form supplier relationships for major new projects ;
- You manage multiple projects with engineering teams by providing technical input relative to component design, material selection, and cost improvement requirements. Process Engineering Change Notices per New Product and Process Development requirements.
- You review key metrics and act accordingly to meet inventory, cost, invoice accuracy, payment terms, delivery and quality goals
- Review various demand requirements and order (special) components.
What do you need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) or related field;
- Preferable NEVI diploma;
- 3-5 years of experience as a buyer preferable in a manufacturing/engineering environment with complex and (technically) high-quality product groups;
- Ability to communicate with vendors in a professional manner to negotiate overall best pricing and set performance standards including on-time delivery of parts, inventory, cost reduction and lead time;
- Ability to work with confidential material such as drawings and engineering documents;
- Ability to prioritize projects and multi-tasks to meet customer expectations and deadlines;
- Knowledge of warehouse inventory levels, terms and conditions, contracts, pricing, purchase orders, blanket orders and sales and marketing data;
- Knowledge of ERP systems;
- Demonstration of good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English. German is a pre;
- You are willing to travel up to 50% (inter)national travel by car or plane;
Our offer is
- A challenging job in a professional and ambitious family owned growing company with highly qualified innovative machines;
- Competitive salary depending on age and experience;
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days;
- An annual bonus depending on the result of the company;
- Participation in a collective pension fund and a collective health insurance.
Does this job for Technical Buyer offer the challenges you are looking for? Then we look forward to receiving your application using the form below, please complete with CV and motivation.
This position is only available for EU citizens.
Acquisition is not appreciated.